Sunday, September 28, 2014

Life in the Trio

Hey!

Whats up! So this past week was pretty insane! It flew by! On Tuesday we went to the Rajahmundry airport only to find out that our flights had all been cancelled. So then we got a cab and drove for 3 hours to visak. We stayed the night at the zone leaders apartment there then woke up early and caught a flight to Bangalore. Oh my heck its like America there. I will send one photo. And that photo will show all you need to know about my experience there, Its was awesome. We had real Pizza. I cried. So my new companions are elders Coleman and Larson! Coleman is from Layton and Ryan has hung out with him. He has been to our house and I had no idea. So weird. Larson is from Preston, Idaho. Way cool guy. He is really quiet. We are all like the same height and the same weight. Its weird. Except for Larson. He has yet to gain the infamous rice belly. Once the meetings were done in Bangalore we woke up early and flew out to Hyderabad. And from there we flew back to Rajahmundry. We arrived back at around 12 on Friday. Crazy. Church was fun. Lots of Telagu but everyone wanted us at there home to meet the new elders. We had a full day. So that was basically what happened this week. It flew by... haha punny. 

Whats new at home? What the heck is everyone up to? I feel like its been a year since I wrote. Also if last weeks letter didnt make any sense at all, I apologize. We were in a rush to get Eames all packed up and everything set. Crazy day. 

Not much is new here. Other than the companions. We have so much fun. I am pumped for this transfer. We set sister sri laxmi on date. for the 12th of October. Hopefully that works out. She has a few concerns but we can take care of that. We also found a family of 4 new investigators yesterday. They are cool. Ramji is a YSA and he asked us to come help he and his family with a drinking problem. I think they were happy we came and seemed interested in the Book of Mormon. Solid. Should be fun! More to come next week. Love ya miss ya!


Elder Checketts

No comments:

Post a Comment