Sunday, April 27, 2014

I'm An Uncle!!

Whatt upp??

Man this week was crazy! Half the time I was thinking of the baby and the other half our investigators! Whats going on over there! How is the baby? Healthy? Happy? Swaggy? What is the babies name??? I am so pumped that I am an uncle! That is so weird to think about! I am really sad that I wont get to see it until its almost 2 years old! Crazy. Whit! How are you doing?? Matt? Are you guys in shock? cuz I am! Hope you guys are getting some sleep! Let me know whats going on and if you guys are okay! 

Born: 
April 21, 2014

Noah William Checketts, 8 lbs 7 oz


Ryan so you are going to Minnesota soon? That is wild. Good luck with all those sales man. Keep me updated on how everything goes with that! Bridger is going with you right? that should be pretty sweet. Hopefully you can make some solid money! Chris! So you are going to Tennessee?? That is crazy! Man that is so weird. Everyone is leaving Utah! What the heck! How long will you be there? Keep me updated on whats going on there! 
 
So this week was pretty wild. the first few days were pretty rough. like all of our investigators bailed and we weren't able to contact any of them for like 3 days. then all of the sudden the week took off. So we have 4 scheduled baptisms for this Sunday! Crazy right?!? kinda out of no where! Their names are Mahdri, and Ravi Teja, then a guy named Fedro and his wife but I cant remember her name. I probably wouldn't be able to spell it even if I did. Its so hard getting used to all these Indian names! But yeah they all came to church yesterday but I wasnt able to attend because I had my first case of Indian sickness. It was lovely. Just kidding if I get sick again im going to die. Anywho. I am somewhat okay now. Well yeah thats basically what happened this week. I dont know what else to say. I am probably forgetting something. Its whatever. 

Preach my Gospel is pretty awesome. I definitely regret not studying it more before the mish. I know I know everyone told me I would regret it but Its just something you have to find out for yourself. Tim start reading PMG. Its pretty sweet. 

The power cuts here are terrible. They cut the power more during the summer and May is the hottest month of the year here so thats awesome. They cut the power all the time and I can never finish a washing machine run. Its ridiculous. Cultural experience of the week... I dunno. This happens every week. But I witnessed several men pooping on the side of the road this week. Which is a little more than average. Usually its only like 2 or 3 times but this week I just happened to be in the right spot at the wrong time. Yikes. Cows are all over the place here. I havent taken a picture of one yet I dunno why. Now it just seems normal to me. But We did see a couple of monkeys and I will send some pics of that! 

Let me know whats going on with everyone! I havent heard from Dad for like 3 weeks! How is everything going?? Sounds like Tim is beasting track up! pretty sweet! Well Love you all! 


Elder Checketts


No comments:

Post a Comment